Shambling through the streets,
Are we alive, or just existing?
Almost all the buildings are empty.
A testament to unceasing need.
Tag: jc hay
Our Most Popular Fiction
- Welcome to Your Authentic Indian Experience™ (19,573)
- A Witch’s Guide to Escape: A Practical Compendium of… (8,222)
- If You Were a Dinosaur, My Love (3,276)
- Jackalope Wives (3,203)
- Dune Song (3,168)
- Simon’s Replica (3,158)
- each thing i show you is a piece of my death (2,509)
- The Tomato Thief (2,126)
- Sister Rosetta Tharpe and Memphis Minnie Sing the… (1,661)
- When We Dream We Are Our God (1,427)