Starting with issue 123, Apex will include content warnings for all fiction that appears in the eBook edition. Issue 122 does not contain these warnings, so this post will serve as our CW index.
Content warnings will continue to be available for all new online fiction as they are posted.
• “Barefoot and Midnight” by Sheree Renée Thomas (Death of a child referenced but not on page, racism, violence, blood/gore)
• “The Amazing Exploding Women of the Early Twentieth Century” by A.C. Wise (Abuse, sexism and misogyny, violence)
• “Black Box of the Terraworms” by Barton Aikman (Death)
• “If Those Ragged Feet Won’t Run” by Annie Neugebauer (Child in peril, violence)
• “A Love That Burns Hot Enough to Last: Deleted Scenes from a Documentary” by Sam J. Miller (Death, homophobia)
• “Las Girlfriends Guide to Subversive Eating” by Sabrina Vourvoulias (none)
• “She Searches for God in the Storm Within” by Khaalidah Muhammad-Ali (Domestic abuse, violence)
• “The Eight-Thousanders” by Jason Sanford (Death, suicide)