In our latest FOR WRITERS, author Monica Valentinelli gives 101 pieces of softly-delivered writing advice.Read More
Category: For Writers
FOR WRITERS is a bi-weekly series of essays concerning the craft of writing genre short fiction. Most essays are written by the Apex Magazine editorial team with occasional contributions by professional authors.
You can see our latest series updates below or check out our most popular articles in the sidebar on the right.
Most Popular FOR WRITERS Posts
- Submissions 101 (2,238)
- How to Write a Great Author Bio (2,229)
- Why Do You Keep Rejecting Me (2,018)
- Writing an Effective Short Story Introduction (1,842)
- Apex Magazine Slush Reader Round Table (1,477)
- Assertive Writing (1,302)
- Writing Flash Fiction: Serve Neat, With a Twist (964)
- FOR WRITERS: 101 Softly-Delivered Writing Lessons (651)