Backerkit Preorder Store Is Live and Surveys Are Going Out1 min read

Resize text-+=

Due to the quantity of backers we had during our Kickstarter, we have teamed with Backerkit. Backerkit is a backer survey and data management platform that helps crowdfunding creators send surveys, sell add-ons and pre-orders, and manage backer fulfillment and support.

The first step of the process has started. Before a majority of surveys are mailed, a 5% sample are sent to head off any confusion survey questions and to make sure the user experience of our backers is friendly and easy. On Wednesday afternoon, we hope to mail the other 95% of the surveys.

The second step of the process is the opening of the Backerkit Preorder Store. Via this shop, you can order the add-ons and select Kickstarter rewards (mystery boxes, ribbon bookmarks, stickers, and alien pins), pick up a subscription, preorder the two bonus issues, and more. Note that you DO NOT need to have backed the Kickstarter to order these items.

We’re excited to be a step closer to having your rewards to you!

Support Apex Magazine on Patreon

Apex Magazine Ko-fi

$4 funds 50 words of Apex Magazine fiction!