Promote With Apex
ABOUT APEX MAGAZINE
Apex Magazine is a digital (online) magazine with a focus on publishing short fiction, interviews, and nonfiction exclusively in the scope of genre. We publish short stories filled with marrow and passion, works that are twisted, strange, and beautiful. Creations where secret places and dreams are put on display.
Apex Magazine exists in two forms: an every-other-month entire issue online over a two month period. Along with the genre short fiction, there are interviews with authors and nonfiction essays about current issues. Additionally, we produce a monthly podcast of narrated original short fiction.
Please email Jason Sizemore for any advertising queries.
We relaunched our website in late July after a year long hiatus so current traffic data is still being collected. For reference, we are providing our site data compiled from Google Analytics for the last six months (12/18 through 5/19) we were publishing.
Pageviews: Pageviews is the total number of pages viewed. Repeated views of a single page are counted.
Unique Pageviews: Unique Pageviews is the number of sessions during which the specified page was viewed at least once. A unique pageview is counted for each page URL + page Title combination.
Per Month Pageviews (Average): 17,000
Per Month Unique Pageviews (Average): 8,500
- 18-24: 23.7%
- 25-34: 36.8%
- 35-44: 14.5%
- 45-54: 10.2%
- 55-64: 7.0%
- 65+: 7.7%
- Male: 53%
- Female: 47%
Monthly Site Sponsorship and Rates
We offer monthly sponsorships for $300. Your sponsorship grants you the following ad placements:
- Top right sidebar (box ad 300px wide x 250px tall) on all content posts and category listings
- Top of post content (banner ad 460px wide x 60px tall)
- Bottom left footer (box ad 300px wide x 250px tall) on all pages except our 404
- A 15 second mention and sponsorship thank you on our podcast.
- While certain 3rd party vendors prevent us from running ads in our eBook editions, you will receive special mention in the current issue's Thank You section.
- A shout out tweet from @apexmag (20,500 followers) and a thank you post on our Facebook page (11,000 followers).
File Format: JPEG
File Size Limit: Approximately 75kb
All advertising is accepted subject to publishers’ approval. The publishers reserve the right to reject any advertising which they feel is not in keeping with Apex Magazine standards. Advertiser and advertising agency assume liability for all content of advertisements printed, and also assume responsibility for any claims arising against the publishers.